USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable
- Material: Eco-Friendly PVC + ABS
- Length: 5m/10m/20m
- Customized: USB C, Micro USB
- Copper Wire: Tinned Oxygen-free Copper
- OD: 5.5mm-7.5mm
- Shield: Al-Mg braid
- Standard: USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
Download: PDF Spec Sheet
- USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable extends the connection between a computer and USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices including hard drives, USB hubs, mice, keyboards, flash drives, printers, and more.
- 5M to 20M Length: Up to 2 cables of 10 meters can be daisy-chained together, allowing the connection to be extended a total of 20-meters. If necessary, the USB device can be powered from a wall outlet using the Universal AC power adapter provided with the cable.
- High quality: The Active Extension Cable built-in Signal Booster Chips to ensure the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance at longer lengths than a normal USB extension cable. The cable built with foil and braided shield to minimize EMI / RFI interference and thus enabling high performance. The LED indicates power and working status.
- Universal compatibility: Plug and Play, no driver required. Broadly compatible with Windows, Mac, Mac OS, Linux, Chromebook OS system and USB 3.0 or 2.0 peripherals.