[Intel Certified] Wholesale Thunderbolt 4 USB C Coaxial Cable From Manufacturer
What is Thunderbolt 4?
Thunderbolt 4 is an upgraded of Thunderbolt 3, compatible with Thunderbolt 3. It also supports 40Gbp/s transmission speed, but Thunderbolt 4 defines strict product features and certification requirements.
Note: Thunderbolt 4 is different from USB C. Thunderbolt 4 is a connection standard, and USB C is an interface. For example: The BYT61 is USB C to USB C cable with Thunderbolt 4 standard .
Thunderbolt 4 Vs. Thunderbolt 3
- The minimum video specification when connected to the monitor is doubled. Thunderbolt 4 supports 2*4K or 8K display is the basic requirement, while Thunderbolt 3 may only support 1*4K display.
- In scenarios such as connecting external graphics cards, hard drives, etc., the minimum data specification requirements have been doubled. The minimum transmission speed of PCIe has been increased from 16Gb/s to 32Gb/s.
- For the first time, it supports a 4-port docking station and a cable with a maximum length of 2 meters.
- A laptop with Thunderbolt 4 interface requires at least one port to charge the device.
What can you connect with Thunderbolt 4?
- Apple Mac with Thunderbolt 4 interface.
- Docks or hub.
- External monitors.
- Storage: hard drive.
- USB peripherals: mouse, keyboards or headsets.
- PCI Express (PCIe) devices.
- Charging Adapter.
Thunderbolt 4 USB C Coaxial Cable
- Long or short Thunderbolt 4 cable in stock: 80/100/120cm.
- USB C port is integrated tensile design, and pins are made of copper-plated 15um, which has reached the highest standard in the industry.
- Upgraded 3D aluminum connector.
- Built in smart Etron EJ903W chip.
- Intel Thunderbolt™4 certification.
- Coaxial data cable, more stable output video, audio or data transmission.
- Support customization, such as length(2M), braided or connector materials.
- Materials are certified by ROHS and Reach.
Speed Test – May 11 2021
- Length: 80/100/120cm
- Function: Charging & Datasync Cable
- Standard: Thunderbolt 4
- Current: 5A-20V-100W
- Support: 2*4K@60Hz or 8K@60Hz
- Support: PCI 32Gb/s
- Wire Specifications: (7/0.1S*1C+SP50/0.05T+CU+HM)*8COAX
- OD: 4.8mm
- Jacket Type: PVC
- Connector Shell: Aluminum alloy
- Compatibility: Thunderbolt 3, USB 4.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.1 Gen 2 and DisplayPort Alt Mode.
- Certification: ROHS/Reach
- Model Number: BYT61