- Length: 20cm
- Function: USB C / USB A to Ethernet Converter Adapter
- Standard: USB 3.0 – 1000Mbps
- Support: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Wire Specifications: (7/0.08T*1P+D+AL+MYLAR)*2P
- OD: 4.8mm
- USB Port: Nickel-plated iron
- Pins: USB C – Gold-plated Copper – 1um
USB A – Gold-plated Copper – 1um
RJ45 – Gold-plated Copper – 1um
- Jacket Type: Braided
- Chip: AX88179 (4-layer PCB)
- Connector Shell: Aluminum alloy
- Model Number: BYT7
- Extend a Network Port for Your Device: This USB Gigabit Ethernet Adapter offers a convenient and inexpensive way to extend or replace an RJ45 port for your devices. In addition, it’s a perfect choice for a device that is without an network port or network port failure to connect to the wired network.
- USB A or USB C Male 3.0: We provide USB A and USB C types options, compatible with more devices.
- 1000Mbps Hyper Speed: Gigabit USB A/C to Ethernet Adapter can reach up to 1000Mbps data transfer speed, giving a full play to the performance of your network.
- Plug and Play: USB C to Lan Adapter is driver-free for Windows, macOS, iPad OS, Chrome OS, Android and Linux OS Systems. Just plug in and enjoy a smooth wired network.
- Built to Last: Adopts a new aluminum shell and reinforced connect design, which can make the product extremely strong, durable, and more heat-dissipating.
- Widely Compatible: Compatible with most laptops, tablets, smartphones, and Nintendo Switch with USB-C, USBA or Thunderbolt 3 port.