Buy 100-Pack Thunderbolt 3 Cable Bulk From Manufacturer – ByteCable
What is Thunderbolt 3?
Thunderbolt 3 is an interface standard developed by Intel, in collaboration with Apple. It combines PCI Express and DisplayPort technology, which can transmit data and video at the same time.
Note: Thunderbolt 3 is different from USB C. Thunderbolt 3 is a connection standard, and USB C is an interface. For example: The BYT71 is USB C to USB C cable with Thunderbolt 3 standard.
What is Thunderbolt 3 cable used for?
Thunderbolt 3 cable is used to extend Apple Mac and Windows laptop with Thunderbolt 3 interface for charging and data transmission.
The length of the Thunderbolt 3 cable is limited to 3M (10ft), and we have long (90/120cm) and short (30/60cm) Thunderbolt 3 cable for sale in bulk.
You can use the cable in some peripheral devices:
- Hard drives (SSD)
- Video card
Ultra High Quality Thunderbolt 3 USB C to C Cable
- USB C port is integrated tensile design, and pins are made of copper-plated 15um, which has reached the highest standard in the industry.
- Upgraded 3D aluminum connector.
- Built in smart Cypress CYPD2704 chip.
- Coaxial data cable, more stable output video, audio or data transmission.
- Support customization, such as length(2M), braided or connector materials.
- Materials are certified by ROHS and Reach.
Speed Test – May 9, 2021
- Length: (30/60/90/120cm) – (1ft/2ft/3ft/4ft)
- Color: Black
- Custom: Contact us
- Function: Charging & Datasync Cable
- Current: 5A-20V-100W
- Standard: Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps)
- Support: 2*4K@60Hz or 5K@60Hz
- Wire Specifications: (7/0.1S*1C+SP48/0.05T+CU+HM)*8COAX
- OD: 4.8mm
- Jacket Type: PVC
- Connector Shell: Aluminum alloy
- Compatibility: Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.1 Gen 2 and DisplayPort Alt Mode.
- Certification: ROHS/Reach
- Model Number: BYT71