ByteCable warrants to the original purchaser that our products and USB accessories are free from material defects, including improper or inferior workmanship, materials, and design, during the warranty period.
- Limited Warranty Period: 12 months.
- During the limited warranty period, ByteCable will repair or replace the Product.
- This limited warranty covers the costs of parts, labor and shipping.
This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Abuse, accident, misuse, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, or dampness;
- External causes such as from collision, fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, or earthquake;
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment;
- Improper testing, operation, maintenance, or any alteration or modification of Product;
This limited warranty will also be null and void in any of the following events:
- Any term contained in this limited warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior written consent of ByteCable;
- ByteCable has not been notified by Purchaser of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product during the applicable warranty period.
If Product is returned to ByteCable after the expiration of the limited warranty period, ByteCable’s normal service policies shall apply and Purchaser will be charged accordingly.
- A3-5-501, Zhongjian Building, Nanhu Street, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
- Room 702, 7/F, SPA Centre, NO. 53-55 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Factory address: 37 Fenghuang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China